Reserveer de 4e editie van 'Dronefotografie'

Victor

Lid geworden
29 jun 2021
Waarderingsscore
Punten
Leeftijd
Hi everyone,

I am doing market research. Who would be interested in a sticker that you can put on your drone. On this sticker would contain your exploitantnummer plus personal details (if someone find your drone). I see some chats regarding this topic, but I want to know if there is a market for it, and what would you be willing to pay for it - keeping in mind that if your drone is found it might be returned to you if found.

I attached some designs that I made.

So the QR would be additional info, if is scanned it opens up an email with your address and with a message.
Not everyone is keen on a QR, so you can also add your email or phone number as text.

If you can help me print these stickers - please contact me too.
If you are interested in this, please give a like to this post.

20210629_163837.jpg Transparent.jpg

Stickers with a QR code and with a contact number.
The stickers can also be made transparent.
The QR can be replaced with a company logo.

Landscape-short.pngLandscape-short-1.pngLandscape-short-2.pngLandscape-short-3.pngLandscape-short-4.pngPlates-Landscape-1.png

Plates-Landscape-2.png

Plates-Landscape.png

Heb je het nu over dronetags, die je al bij verschillende leveranciers kunt bestellen? Misschien is mijn Engels niet goed genoeg.

Ja het gaat over drone tags. Ik zie dat je wel die bij verschillende leveranciers kunt bestellen - als je onder "drone tags" zoekt.

Seeing how it is mandatory for all drone users to mark their drone with their 'exploitantnummer', yes there's a market for the product. However:

- it's easy to do yourself
-there are many suppliers offering a similair product, often fire-proof as required in some situations

I have always been satisfied with comparable stickers that were produced by: 123sticker.nl
And neat aluminum tags from:
drohnen.de > https://shop.drohnen.de/eu-drohnen-plakette-40 and
bvcp.de > Produkte Archiv | BVCP Shop

Hi everyone,

I am doing market research. Who would be interested in a sticker that you can put on your drone. On this sticker would contain your exploitantnummer plus personal details (if someone find your drone). I see some chats regarding this topic, but I want to know if there is a market for it, and what would you be willing to pay for it - keeping in mind that if your drone is found it might be returned to you if found.

I attached some designs that I made.

So the QR would be additional info, if is scanned it opens up an email with your address and with a message.
Not everyone is keen on a QR, so you can also add your email or phone number as text.

If you can help me print these stickers - please contact me too.
If you are interested in this, please give a like to this post.

Bekijk bijlage 2941 Bekijk bijlage 2950

Stickers with a QR code and with a contact number.
The stickers can also be made transparent.
The QR can be replaced with a company logo.

Bekijk bijlage 2942Bekijk bijlage 2943Bekijk bijlage 2944Bekijk bijlage 2945Bekijk bijlage 2946Bekijk bijlage 2948

Bekijk bijlage 2949

Bekijk bijlage 2947

G'day Victor I'm also custumor to Drohnen.de.
For now more than satisfied about that.