Fat Shark HDO OLED (FSV1122) - Gloednieuw/gesloten

Reserveer de 4e editie van 'Dronefotografie'

BritFlyer

Lid geworden
30 dec 2019
Waarderingsscore
Punten
Leeftijd
Guys - I have three, brand new, unopened sets of FatShark HDO OLED (FSV1122) goggles for sale. These are typically selling for north of 500 Euros but I am asking just 400 Euros (incl. shipping within Europe). Grab yourself a bargain and PM me!
(Payment by bank transfer please)
(I am a Brit and live in France - goods will be shipped from France by registered/signed for shipping)
(These three sets are also listed elsewhere - when they're gone. they're gone!)

You'll know this stuff but here's the full spec:-

Fat Shark’s flagship HDO(with Lipo Battery Pack)is the world’s first FPV goggle to use OLED display technology.

The HDO’s OLED display stack produces vivid colours and higher contrast ratios, giving pilots the ability to see better detail under challenging and changing lighting conditions. Fast-moving images also display better thanks to reduced artefacts from image retention. On top of the OLED module, Fat Shark’s patented optics produce crisp images from corner to corner on each display, alleviating any blurriness around the edges of the image.

Additional features include a higher-power module bay for power-hungry, next generation receivers and an improved user interface for better switching between HDMI and analogue feeds.
Specs
Resolution: 960 x 720 (1024 x 800 screen)
Field of View: 37°
Image Aspect Ratio: 4:3
IPD: 59 – 69mm
Weight: 186g
Supports HDMI-in @ 1080P

What's Included?
HDO Goggles
Zipper carry case with updated branding
USB charging battery pack

(I am a Brit and live in France - goods will be shipped from France by registered/signed for shipping)